Blackpool Gang Show has its own Wardrobe rooms and a dedicated wardrobe team who work closely with the Production Team to create a “picture on stage” for each number of the show. No charge is made for the use of these costumes, however cast members will be required to provide a number of items for this year`s show, and these are listed below:
Please note, white opening t-shirts, red neckerchiefs and red knickers / lycra shorts need to be ordered through the Gang Show admin team, and all Section uniforms will be required in September for cast photo-call.
ALL CAST MEMBERS WILL NEED
- Gang Show red neckerchief and woggle
- Gang Show white T shirt for the Opening number in the show.
- Full Uniform for your Section as follows
- Squirrels, Beavers and Cubs will need uniform sweatshirt and navy-blue Scout Activity trousers.
- Scouts, Explorers, Network and Leaders will need uniform shirt, navy blue Scout Activity trouser/skirt and a Scout belt. The Wardrobe Team have a small number of Scout trousers and belts available for loan. Please see a member of the Wardrobe Team if you need to loan.
- Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and Senior Section will need full uniform of your Section.
MALE CAST MEMBERS WILL ALSO NEED
- Plain white pumps (no markings) and plain white ankle socks.
- Plain flesh coloured / white underwear- no motifs or patterns.
- Senior Gang males may also need black trousers, black shoes, and black ankle socks.
FEMALE CAST MEMBERS WILL ALSO NEED
- Junior Gang females – plain white pumps (no markings) and plain white ankle socks.
- Senior Gang females – plain white dance shoes.
- Tan coloured tights.
- Red knickers / red lycra shorts to wear under opening skirts.
WARDROBE COSTUME FITTINGS
All cast members will be asked to attend a costume fitting at the wardrobe rooms at 1st Norbreck Scout and Guide HQ, Kelvin Road, Norbreck, FY5 3AG. These will be held the following dates.
- JUNIOR GANG Saturday 2nd September / Sunday 3rd September
- SENIOR GANG Saturday 16th September / Monday 18thth September
You can contact the Wardrobe Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.